By using any one of our Sites, you understand and expressly agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions and to follow these Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws and regulations governing our site.
The Terms and Conditions shall supersede any subsequent terms or conditions included with any purchase order, whether or not such terms or conditions are signed by Codesamour (“Codesamour,” “we” or “us”).
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time, effective immediately upon posting on our Sites. Upon violation of these Terms and Conditions, we may terminate your ongoing project, bar you from future use of our services, and/or take appropriate legal action against you.
- Codesamour intends to offer outplacement or outsourcing services to its clients and partners. Here ‘client’ & ‘partner’ refers to contractors, startups, individuals, SMEs, MSMEs & individuals.
- Codesamour’s internal team can be hired by any client on a part-time basis as per the agreement between both organizations.
- The services will be provided by Codesamour to the client according to the terms and conditions of this and/or mutually pronounced service agreement.
Daily Service Agreement
- The client has to be acknowledged and agreed upon that the nature of this agreement with Codesamour does not establish any form of employment.
- The liability for choosing the appropriate Codesamour employee rests with the client. The hiring is done for independent contractors on the basis of applicable local guidelines.
- The Codesamour employee does not have any authority to enter into contracts on behalf of the client. The agreement does not create any partnership between the client and the Codesamour employee.
Service Duration Policy
This agreement will be applicable and will commence on the starting date as agreed upon. The agreement will continue until termination of the project.
Codesamour payment policy states that the client has to pay 50% of the total amount in advance to start with the 1st milestone of the project and can pay the rest of the amount as per mutual agreement or after the completion of the desired milestones.
The provisions provided in the contract or agreement with a mutual understanding are a part of and operative under the overall Terms of Service policy.
Codesamour Billing Framework
- Hourly services are charged as per the duration of the work mentioned in timesheets. The billing should be cleared under a week of invoice generation.
- Codesamour agrees to provide 1 month support for custom development projects of $5000 and above.
- Maintenance and support for the Projects below $5000 will be chargeable.
- The Project Scoping and Virtual Assistant services provided to clients are chargeable in nature and do not confirm refund guarantees.
With respect to the following cases of loss or claims the client has to pay indemnity to Codesamour.
- An injury to a Codesamour employee while performing his/her duties for the client
- Property damage while performance of duties by a Codesamour employee.
- If there are any claims made by a Codesamour employee with respect to his/her termination of services, the client has to indemnify Codesamour for the same.
Intellectual Property Security
All material prepared by the Codesamour employee will be owned by the client and any intellectual property rights in any such work shall vest in the client.
Eligibility To Refund
At Codesamour, We check and deliver every aspect of a client’s requirements and also start the project after confirmation of the finalized set of requirements with the clients. However, despite every measure, if the client is not satisfied with the results and chooses to go for the dispute resolution process, we only consider refund requests in Web Design, Web Development, and Mobile App Development services.
In cases where the project has not been initialized development/design or if the initial design style has not been approved. The Full Refund policy will initiate after receiving the upfront payment / first milestone payment date and may take up to 30 Days to refund the amount.
If a cancellation occurs after the approval of the initial design style and the project development started, the partial refund will be provided in measure to the work completed with mutual agreement. It could take up to 30 Days to calculate and measure the amount to be refunded based on the work completed.
If the project has been completed and deployed or if the final results are completely functional at a time of delivery and working as expected.
For the dedicated developer work, There will be No refunds for the time that the services have already been provided. If the client is not satisfied with any level of work from the developer, they must immediately inform our project manager within 24 Hours of service provided and ask for any resolutions for the work loss/quality issues. Any negotiations at a later time will not be entertained
The Codesamour employee is entitled to request for leaves on public holidays of his or her location.
This website and all information contained herein is provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. The content, texts, documents, and related illustrations published on this website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical mistakes. Codesamour may make changes and/or enhancements in the content of this website at any time, without notification. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we make no warranty that your use of our services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free or that defects will be corrected. No advice or information, whether verbal or written, obtained by you through this website or from us or our subsidiaries/other affiliated companies shall create any warranty. We disclaim all equitable indemnities.