All parties agree that they will handle personal information in accordance with the standard privacy laws and the ones stated in the privacy agreement. Confidential information disclosure will be reflective of the agreements between the parties & that which is required by the law depending upon the circumstances.
Both parties represent and warrant to the other party that:
- There are no actions, claims, proceedings or investigations pending or threatened against it or by it of which it is aware, and which may have a material effect on the subject matter of this contract.
- Each party complies in all material respects with all Laws that govern the collection, use, processing, disclosure and protection of personally identifiable information (“PII”) (“Data Protection Laws”). Each party has in place and operates reasonable procedures relating to compliance with those Data Protection Laws.
Terms Of Confidentiality
At Codesamour, each party signs NDA & MOU agreement before finishing the onboarding as per the Terms Of Confidentiality stated here. We govern our confidential regulations as per the mutually agreed terms and the terms stated under these Duty Of Confidentiality.
Duty Of Confidentiality
- The Codesamour organisation and the Codesamour employee acknowledge that while working for the client, they may have access to confidential information of the client.
- Codesamour and the Codesamour employee undertake not to disclose, use this information to any third parties.
- Each party shall maintain the confidentiality of records, documents, information and data made available to it by the client.
Use of Intellectual Property
Personal Data has the meaning given in the Data Protection Act 1988. Codesamour warrants that, to the extent it processes any Personal Data on behalf of the Customer.
- It shall act only on instructions from the Customer or subject to request from the Approved Contractor; and
- It has in place appropriate technical and organisational security measures against unauthorised or unlawful processing of Personal Data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, Personal Data.
Unsecured Transmission of User Content
You understand that the operation of the Site and Platform, including User Content, may be unencrypted and involve transmission to Codesamour’s third party vendors and hosting partners to operate and maintain the Site and Content. Accordingly, you acknowledge that you bear sole responsibility for adequate security, protection and backup of User Content. Codesamour will have no liability to you for any unauthorized access or use of any of User Content, or any corruption, deletion, destruction or loss of any of User Content.
You may submit ideas, suggestions, or comments (“Feedback”) regarding the Site and Content or Codesamour’s business, products or services. By submitting any Feedback, you acknowledge and agree that (a) your Feedback is provided by you voluntarily and Codesamour may, without any obligations or limitation, use and exploit such Feedback in any manner and for any purpose, (b) you will not seek and are not entitled to any money or other form of compensation, consideration, or attribution with respect to your Feedback regardless of whether Codesamour considered or used your Feedback in any manner, and (c) your Feedback is not the confidential or proprietary information of you or any third party.
Termination of Access Due to Violations
Codesamour may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate your access to the Site and/or block your future access to the Site if we determine that you have violated these T&Cs or other agreements or guidelines which may be associated with your use of the Site. You also agree that any violation by you of these T&Cs will cause irreparable harm to Codesamour, for which monetary damages would be inadequate, and you consent to Codesamour obtaining any injunctive or equitable relief that Codesamour deems necessary or appropriate in such circumstances, without limiting Codesamour’s other available remedies. Further, Codesamour may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate your access to the Site, for cause, which includes (but is not limited to) (1) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies, (2) discontinuance or material modification of the Site or any service offered on or through the Site, or (3) unexpected technical issues or problems.